Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sickhouse

Well, this has been an interesting start of our holiday. So far we have managed not to travel outside of the zipcode. With my heartburn and feeling sick to my stomach earlier in the week, life was at a standstill. Just when I am finally sorted out and ready to venture out to Berkeley today, Craig gets sick with a virus! He has been hacking and coughing all night! Now I am paranoid that I might get sick again, and I am washing my hands like crazy. I am willing as to go far as wear a face mask! (If I can get my hands on one) I just got over a nasty virus the entire month of February and no way am I going back there again!




On a happier note, Craig and Maggie have warmed up to each other. It's about time! Notice how Craig has assimilated to the NoCali dresscode?



-Cal (UC Berkeley) baseball cap? CHECK!

-Oakley sunglasses? CHECK!

-Northface pullover fleece? CHECK!

-Croc flip flops? CHECK!

Fingers crossed that we get over our sickness this week. Luckily, we have 2 more weeks to make up for this bout of bad luck we've been having.

No comments: