Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eggplants and Ipods

I woke up around 12PM today. Instead of the usual minstrels and maltesers for breakfast, I decided to opt for something more substantial. I noticed that the eggplant was on its way out so I decided to make eggplant parmesan. Yum. Yum. I didn't have breadcrumbs so I used panko and it was crispy perfection. I served it with a side of pesto and sundried tomato penne.

I think everyone should have eggplant for breakfast, it's nutritious and delicious!


Craig didn't have any. He had wheatabix. He's never really verbalized this but I think he hate eggplants. Everytime I metion eggplant he says let's order out or I'm making french toast. I think he has an eggplant phobia like the pickle girl on Maury Povich. He is also obsessed with gadgets which explains why I woke up today and found out my ipod was wiped out. All 60K songs, 5 movies, all 4 seasons of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and the beginning of season 5 vanished into oblivion. Dude is bored and housebound in the worst way. Step away from my ipod! I need to figure out fun stuff for us to do. Oi Vey!

Anyways, I wanna take a nap before I go to my dreaded bodhran class.

No comments: